It is required for any student applying for the Master of Arts or Certificate Program in the Great Books to have a bachelor’s degree (in any field of study). Applicants must possess a strong desire to study the classics and display strong oral and written communication skills.
The admissions process includes the following:
- Fill out the online application. This includes the submission of a personal essay, an official undergraduate transcript, a government-issued ID, and a $50.00 application fee.
- Interview with a member from the Memoria College administration.
- Receive an admissions letter from the Memoria College admissions office.
- Upon acceptance, submit an admissions deposit.
- Enroll in courses.
All Memoria College students must have access to:
- Stable internet connection
- A computer
- An email address
- A microphone
- A web camera
Additionally, all students will create accounts when they enroll in classes on www.memoriacollege.org. This will grant them access to online.memoriacollege.org which serves as the student portal for all class information, discussion forums, reading assignments, live class links, etc.
Microsoft Teams will be utilized for all courses, though an account is not required for access.